Already in need of new friends

Options
I feel like i've already seen a decline in friends posting since I added them on the 1st of the year. Friends constantly posting their food diaries and daily struggles/achievements is part of what keeps me on track every day. So I need some new friends.

I'm 25 from Grand Rapids, MI. About 40 pounds lost so far and still going.

Replies

• VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Have sent you an invite
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I have seen so many come and go through the years. It's the hardest part of MFP to get to know someone only to have them vanish without a trace. I have been here a long time and don't plan on leaving.
  • rainbowdaze1029
    rainbowdaze1029 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also from Grand Rapids, MI! Invite sent.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ....I have been here for 2 years ...I don't plan on leaving...wishing you the best :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Yes it's a two way process otherwise it doesn't work. Good luck
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've been here awhile, on daily, and try to stay very active on here. I agree motivated active friends makes a big difference. People can feel free to add, I'm sending invites to those above :)
  • WellyWelly
    WellyWelly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to see people's food diaries, gives me some great ideas.
  • cakelaide
    cakelaide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. New friends are always great. I will give you support and motivation every step of the way.
  • SarahMWally
    SarahMWally Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i use to live Novi, Mi!
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I welcome new friends :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I live in the Grand Rapids area as well! :) Friend request being sent!
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Michigander! Feel free to add me. :)
  • grumme
    grumme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From NE! Add me if you like! I'm starting the year off right with being able to exercise again & watching my portions. With this app can it just pull up something for us or do we always have to scan the food or know the calories & other items? Thanks! ❤
  • tinajo655
    tinajo655 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love some active friends as well. I'm down 6 lbs since the beginning of the year. I also need the encouragement of knowing I'm not alone in this journey. Please add me.
  • Obxdee
    Obxdee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need active friends as well! I have added a few from Fitbit, that have been amazing encouragers!
  • AndrewPX
    AndrewPX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    please add me. looking for people to go on the journey with. and have some fun on the difficult days. thanks.
  • NDchick86
    NDchick86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending invite! I just started my weight loss journey and would love to connect with others!
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Add me. Motivation is the key.
  • ttmhowla
    ttmhowla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to send invite but add. Im looking to lose weight and need all the friends and support I can get.