Restarting my Weight Loss Journey

Options
Hey yall I will be restarting my Weight Loss Journey as I have Changed Gyms and will have a lot more to do with all my workouts including adding swimming and my gym has an indoor swimming pool that I can use. I've been wanting to get into shape and get back to a healthy weight and get my weight down below 200 pounds for many years I know I can do this just need to stay focused and not look for my sweet tooth and also work on changing my diet so I can make this happen. Below I have a feel goals that I'm Currently Working on and hope to meet by the end of 2017.

Goal One: Logging Everyday and not cheating
Goal Two: Losing 80 pounds by end of 2017
Goal Three: Getting into Smaller Cuter Clothes
Goal Four: Improving my Over all Health

I know these may seem harsh but I need to do this so I can start feeling better about myself and not feeling so tired all the time. I do have great support at home as my husband is preparing for weight loss surgery in March and I will continue to help him as well as this will be a huge change for him and I.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to hear that you have decided to restart your weight loss journey. From what you have said it seems you are very determined.
    I welcome new friends :)
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Tried to send you a message.,,but didn't go through.....I would love to add you as a friend if you are interested....
    We are in a similar position, but I started in October....