Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Half an Angus Steak pizza.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Homemade Taco Soup. 2lb ground chicken browned with onions, salt, pepper, green and red onions. Add to 2 containers chicken broth (the cartons), add 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, 2 cans drained and rinsed black beans, 2 cans drained whole kernel corn and 2 packets of taco seasoning. Simmer for 30 mins. Dish up and place a tsp of sour cream in the middle and sprinkle shredded cheddar around the sour cream. (I do that sparingly). Makes enough for 3 days for my husband and I for lunch and dinner. This also freezes and reheats well.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Our other plans fell through, so I'm hauling out some chicken tenders and fries from the freezer. Meh.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Pulling into Fazoli's right now for pasta and breadsticks :)
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Scallops brushed with olive oil and Tamari, sprinkled with a little garlic powder, and broiled; microwaved fresh green beans, with a little butter; and a "rustic mash" of equal parts new potatoes and Birdseye SteamFresh cauliflower in garlic sauce, plus a little grated parmesan. An apple to follow, then fruitcake for dessert!
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Skinny turkey tacos, baked tostitos, homemade black bean dip, and some Wholly Guacamole:Pico

qsaf6hlxi4b8.jpg
    sv4kk1erp4yn.jpg
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hamburger sliders with mashed potatoes.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled chicken breast with cajun seasoning, grilled onions and peppers, lettuce and tomato, and a few slices of andouille sausage. On the side was roasted sweet potato chunks and a couple dill pickles. SO GOOD!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    chicken culets, risotto, and broccoli.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Nachos with vegan cheese, red peppers, banana peppers, jalapeños and black beans!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    hash browns. i don't care. i minced onion yesterday for reasons that are irrelevant now, and we're having hash browns for dinner tonight.

potatoes are cooling and setting in the fridge as i type. potatoes, onion, just enough bacon to make it perfect. and idcare what anyone else in the house does after that, but personally, i plan to eat oranges.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    I banked my work-out calories for take-out night: Chicken tikka masala, basmati rice, naan, and a samosa. Soooo happy.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    last night was our last night eating meat (ate what we had stocked in the freezer before i gave it up i dont believe in waisting) I have spicy veggie, black bean, and lentil chili in the crock pock because we are lazy watching foodball!
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,972 Member
    Options
    Chicken Philly Cheesesteak sandwich (cooked in the crock pot) with veggie straws. :)

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/08/slow-cooker-chicken-philly-cheesesteak-sandwich-recipe.html
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I made a spicy chicken soup - chicken stock, chicken breast, corn, quinoa, guajillo peppers and then add homemade pico de gallo - tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno and a bit of lime juice. Crazy tasty. I usually make it with rice but decided to try quinoa this time - I admit the rice is my favorite. It makes a ton and has very low calories, so I have room for ice cream for dessert later.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    tonight is turkey and sweet potato chili. the fam will have greek yogurt, cheese, avocado, and/or tortilla chips to top it. I'll add some avocado and diced onions and jalapeños and cilantro.
  • Lin_marie11
    Lin_marie11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey taco salad
  • tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The other half of my lamb gyro I had for lunch.
  • earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Club salad with vinaigrette, roast chicken, homemade (low sugar) apple pie with unsweetened whipped cream.
  • twobirdperch
    twobirdperch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I saved my calories today for a full-fat legit bacon cheeseburger >:) . It was heavenly! Now to the gym.. o:)