Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm 189 down, 60 more to go!

I reached a high weight of 439 (size 30/32) in August of 2014, had vertical sleeve gastrectomy November 2014, and I'm down 189 pounds! Finally into a size 14! It hasn't been easy AT ALL. Even with weight loss surgery, you still have to watch what you eat and put in that sweat equity or you won't be successful long term. I have a new lease on life, in physically capable of living an active and healthy lifestyle, and I'm gonna keep going! My goal weight is 189, and I'm using Keto and exercise to get there. After that, plastic surgery to achieve the body I've always dreamed of! Think Ashley Graham

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!