Looking for Canadian Friends for support!!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am starting back up again on MFP and I am looking for some great friends to have for and to give motivation!!!

I had lost a lot of weight years ago and promised myself I would never gain it back.....WELL after going to Florida for Christmas I realized that all of my excuses had finally caught up with me and I am slowing itching back up in weight!!! I not loosing this for anyone else but me!!!! I don't feel comfortable in my own skin and I don't like that.....I cannot be positive when I feel like that!!! Turning 40 this year definitely didn't help the situation!!! I have 3 boys and I want to be a positive roll model physically and mentally as they deserve the best!!

Please feel free to add me.....I am not looking for drama just friends that can be positive and help one another through this hard work!!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• kimmy27848
    kimmy27848 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm from Toronto, add me if you like.
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    In northern Ontario, feel free to add :)
  • Allie2060
    Allie2060 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Toronto area. I have three boys too.
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm Don from Niagara Falls...i log on every day...feel free to add me...
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Pretty close to London, Ontario.
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wet coast! feel free to add, my diary is open to friends and i fairly good at logging each day. not following any specific diet other than calorie counting
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm in SW Ontario and I'm on every day.
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kari and I'm from Woodstock,On. Feel free to add me!! I log every day and motivate and support as much as I can!!
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hiya from beautiful Nova Scotia. I turn 40 this year and want to lose 40 lbs (hopefully before that happens!) My diary is open. I am eating 1200 calories a day and doing quite well with it. I am down 6 lbs so far. Not sure where my current motivation comes from...maybe my before pictures
  • FatGirlNoMore84
    FatGirlNoMore84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Niagara area. First day here. Could use the support as well. Feel free to add me