edited January 2017 in Chit-Chat
0m945emao7g4.png

Seriously... I'm dying!! How is it not back yet? Lol
Anyone have any good theories?

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I've got a theory that one day I'm gonna get chance to catch up on season 6!!
    I've been meaning to start watching them since they were released! Lol
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    only a few months left to wait
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    There is no material available from the authors. So HBO will need to invent stories again.

Popular theory is Dany will be queen. But it's going to be Sansa Stark on the iron throne. She's been the most abused in the whole story. She'll end with a bang.

GRRM already has the content written and has released several chapters of the next book. The HBO producers are past the books as of the beginning of last season, but the rate GRRM is going with publishing what he has already written, we will never know
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    uggins311 wrote: »
    Try waiting on the 6th book.....

I am!
  • MissBecca145
    MissBecca145 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    uggins311 wrote: »
    Try waiting on the 6th book.....

Preach. George DGAF. I kinda dig that... but at the same time, GIVE US THE BOOK DAMMIT!!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I feel like it's been so long that I've forgotten any theories I might have had. A lot of my faves are gonna die that's all I know.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    They film this really close to my house.
    One the one hand it's good, because you get to meet a lot of the cast just wandering a round town or out for a drink.
    On the other hand, you get a lot of spoilers when you see a dead character walking around and you know they're back for the next series.
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I feel like it's been so long that I've forgotten any theories I might have had. A lot of my faves are gonna die that's all I know.

Same!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    They film this really close to my house.
    One the one hand it's good, because you get to meet a lot of the cast just wandering a round town or out for a drink.
    On the other hand, you get a lot of spoilers when you see a dead character walking around and you know they're back for the next series.

This is how I feel about The Walking Dead. Like you don't see a person at the grocery store and you're like what's up, where's Hershel?
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    And FTR, serious GOT fan. Read all books several times, including history of Westeros books. May have taken notes in margins of said books. Lots of theories, none forgotten.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm dying. Now that Westworld is over and I've bailed on TWD, I don't have much else to watch until GoT comes back. Winter can't get here soon enough! ;)

ETA: I haven't started on the books yet. Was planning to do so once the TV series ends so that I can continue enjoying the GoT universe for another couple of years.
  • jayjsee
    jayjsee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wait, if I toss out my theories, is it spoiling it for others that aren't caught up?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    There be spoilers ahead......

Jon and Dany meet at what looks like Dragonstone. Technically Dany is Jon's aunt but neither of them have a clue about that. People have been shipping these 2 for forever (A Song of Ice and Fire - Dany being the fire and Jon being the ice), so who knows what will come out of their meeting.

I'd love Sansa to sit on the Iron Throne, but it seems like they've been building up to Dany being The Queen since day one. As much as I love Cersei (she's so deliciously evil) she really needs to get her *kitten* handed to her.

Things I'd like to see:
    Tyrion and Sansa somehow crossing paths again. Talk about awkward lol
    Jamie realizing that Cersei is an evil psychopath and leaving her to fend for herself for good
    Serious dragon action
    The death of Littlefinger (I hate him!)