Anyone trying to lose post baby weight?

Options
Had my 4th child back in November and now looking to shed the baby weight after recovering from a csection.
I have a stone and a half to lose. Anyone else with me? Doesn't matter if it's recent baby weight and previous baby weight. Let's shape up in 2017 xx

Replies

• yazoo_k
    yazoo_k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachgrif... had my first 3 yrs ago and finally out of hiding to start the weight loss early in the year!!! I'm trying to loose a stone... however if successful will then try to loose the rest
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Me! I had my first this past May. I still have at least 15-20 pounds I'd like to get rid of.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Me! I lost almost 110 pounds before getting pregnant and gained it all back plus about 15 pounds, so here I am starting over. My son turned 1 last October. I've been slacking, but I'm almost 35 pounds down now. (:
  • Asiatashon
    Asiatashon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I am! Need to lose about 45 pounds.
  • ayala47129
    ayala47129 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    4 kids here and still trying to lose the baby weight. Feel free to add me(any of you) :) and good luck on your journey
  • tlmhiebert1985
    tlmhiebert1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    4 weeks pp with my second son. Got another 20 or so pounds that I'd like to lose within a couple months.
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Any of u ladies feel free to add me. Im a mom of 3 all c section. Myvduary is also open!
  • mmalo446
    mmalo446 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had my first child in November with a csection. Now that I'm cleared for exercise I plan on losing the weight. I'm down 46 pounds and have 34 to go.