Best Cardio

chenders
chenders Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I have been doing a total body conditioning workout for the last two months and I am not seeing much of a difference. Any ideas on how I should change my workout? Should I incoroporate more cardio?
Any ideas of snacks that keep you full?

Replies

• I have been doing a total body conditioning workout for the last two months and I am not seeing much of a difference. Any ideas on how I should change my workout? Should I incoroporate more cardio?
    Any ideas of snacks that keep you full?
  • Your body has adapted to you workout. The more cardio you do the more efficient your body becomes. Good? No, your body can do more and burn less calories. You need to add more lean muscle mass, to up the daily amount of caories your body needs each day. Cut out cardio for awhile and lift some weights.
  • Your body might be getting used to it. Try increasing intensity by holding/strapping on weights or try a different cardio workout all together.

try reading the Book "eating for life" too. You can find it on www.half.com really cheap. It gives you guidance on what type of foods you should be eating and when to eat them. The book has tons of recipes to try as well. My fat brother lost 50 pounds following that book!
This discussion has been closed.