I'm 5 ft 3

Options
I'm having the same issues. It's true it's seems so much easier to gain weight as a smaller person. I'm almost 200 pounds. Sadly. In HS (I'm 23) I was 125. But birth control and etc has changed me! We can go through this journey together ! I'm about to start the herbalife challenge fit and Lean 2017 and I'm ready to shed the pounds. My goal weight is atleast 145

Replies

• dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'3" too. But I'm 20 years older and yes weight gain at our height is easily done and easily seen. Five pounds and my face is fuller. Ten pounds and my pants are too tight. My goal is 130 and 2017 is when I'm going to get there. Currently I'm at 168. Good luck to you. We got this.
  • ashesnposies333
    ashesnposies333 Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • ashesnposies333
    ashesnposies333 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awe. did it delete my whole post?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Jabrii15 wrote: »
    I'm having the same issues. It's true it's seems so much easier to gain weight as a smaller person. I'm almost 200 pounds. Sadly. In HS (I'm 23) I was 125. But birth control and etc has changed me! We can go through this journey together ! I'm about to start the herbalife challenge fit and Lean 2017 and I'm ready to shed the pounds. My goal weight is atleast 145

@Jabrii15 please don't use, Herbalife products they've been linked to; cause liver damage!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3004035/

• carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 so weight shows in my face and lately my tummy. You can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • sharunza
    sharunza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11". Current weight is 115. My first goal is 110, then 105. My pants are tight and my face is puffy.
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 8, and have lost 30lb, feel free to add me x
  • tnovy545
    tnovy545 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have always been 5'3' but now at 57 I am now only 5'2" and my weight is up there too. I am getting square lol. I am always surprised to see my reality in a picture. I am celebrating each good day instead of focusing on weight and the big goal. I am paying myself $1 per day for every successful day so I can buy something cute at the end of the month. Hopefully, I will need smaller clothes anyway. Good luck and am starting over again for the ?? time but I can control this and I need to put excuses away. Go Girl!
  • FITitch40
    FITitch40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3 222 lbs right now. It's no fun how quickly weight shows on us shorties.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @Jabrii15 I was in the same boat as you last January! Except I'm 11 years older :/ and I managed to lose 55 pounds to date....just counting calories, watching portion sizes, eating less carbs and exercising 5-6 days out of the week. Feel free to add me as a friend on here, I'm pretty supportive and try to be inspiring and I'm always around for advice :smiley: good luck on your journey!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi there- I'm 5'3" and about 194- I'm kinda muscular so my goal right now is to be 30-40 pounds less- I'm looking for support too! Please add me!
  • samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    please add me too:) I am 161cm have had the same issues and at 171 there is more belly then anything else and that has got to go.
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3" and have lost 11lbs so far want to lose another 40-45lbs
  • MaryMurrah
    MaryMurrah Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Wow this is me!!!!