I'm a NEWBIE!!!

Options
Hey Guys and Gals!!

I am totally new to this site, I have some friends that are always talking about it and thought it would be great as another layer of accountability for me. I would love to get to know some of you and help you all stay on track too!!

Replies

• rkwilliams1221
    rkwilliams1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome! I've been here almost a week and love it!:smile:
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been on here a whole month and everyone is so encouraging!! Let's help each other out!! :)
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is helped me! We can do this!
  • Elizarely
    Elizarely Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! This is my second week. My boyfriend and I are doing this together. You're going to love it! The bar scan tool is the absolute BEST. Makes it so easy to track your food. And fun :-)
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add if you'd like motivation or a kick in the but if you start slacking :happy:
  • KelsieLee
    KelsieLee Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new to MFP. I lost 20 pounds before joining but have really struggled to lose the last ten and am hoping MFP can provide the support I need to succeed! I'd be so happy to offer any support you might need along your journey! I practice yoga and have taken classes in healthy cooking, so I may also be able to offer advice in those areas if you need any!

Good luck!

Kelsie
  • atriana
    atriana Posts: 9
    Options
    Only just started this myself after being nagged into it by timjai but it's already working for me.

Feel free to add me as well. I'm usually around most of the day if people start to feel low :-)
  • scottppa
    scottppa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been on for almost a month now -- lost nearly 18 pounds! My most successful weight loss ever! The tools here are great -- they've been really helpful for me. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!
    This is a great site,,,I think that you will like it alot!!!
    Best of Luck!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best weight lost. The motivation I get from the people on this site is wonderful. You want regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    Heyy i have been here a while but never really used it well. Now im on top form! Slowly but surely losing the weight!

4369366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods