What is a good "chakra cleansing" book?!

Options
Thank you

Replies

• UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
  • Coachallie81
    Coachallie81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can tell you what NOT to buy lol. There are a lot of "opinion" based books out there where the author uses their own experiences or thoughts about what a chakra does or doesn't do instead of explaining the ancient practices. It drives me nuts when I waste time reading those. Books by David Frawley or Vasant Lad will lead you in a good direction.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't know about books, but maybe you'd like to get a book about meditation...and eh yoga? it's that sorta thing I presume.. and I suspect you ain't getting no good answers here , I can't offer you guidance, sowee, but I never head of books for it.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Ask a local aryuvedic practitioner. They will be more likely to give you an unbiased suggestion.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hard to find a good book, I agree.
    I google most of my information regarding chakras. Lots of good info online. Good luck.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    If its so dirty you need a book on how to clenase it, might be time for a round of antibiotics.

i'm totally kidding. Just commenting because in to learn what the heck this is!

• roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Visit a metaphysical store and ask them, or just read Google reviews.
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I searched on Amazon out of curiosity after reading this thread, and there's actually a chakra meditation that's free with Amazon Prime. I listened to it the other night; not sure if it cleaned up my chakras, but I learned that they're different colors.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Best troll of 2017