Pomegranate Seeds

Options
I bought a tub of roasted Pomegranate Seeds today as I had never tried them before but looked interesting. As the new me likes to try new interesting foods, I was wondering if any of you had any favourite recipes or uses for them? The best one Ive heard so far is dunked in melted dark chocolate...but I've also heard they can be used in chutneys which sounds great.
Any ideas anyone?

Replies

• jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    humm never seen roasted ones but i love fresh one yumm i just eat em by themselves
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    Yeah they are so lovely and sweet and really different, I can imagine they are divine dipped in chocolate but lets not go there! :smile:
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like to just peel fresh pomegranate, and put the seeds in cottage cheese. Its one of my favorite snacks when they are in season.
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    I can only think of salads to use with the roasted ones. When you have them fresh, take out all the seeds, put them in a bowl or glass and mix with a little bit of lemon juice (just a few drops here and there) it is very yummy! I love pomegranates and can't wait to get my fridge stocked up! LoL.