weight watchers info

Options
if anyone is interested here is a website that has the weight watchers points plus calculated for Restaurants

http://www.exercise4weightloss.com/weight-watchers-points.html

Replies

• Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Just remember that the "new" points plus system is very inexact. Some people do very well on it, but I have heard horror stories about significant weight gain.
  • CurlyMissA
    Options
    Thank-you! Very Helpful!!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    yw, i know but each person is different, i am not saying go out and eat at the places i am saying if you are so it can make people aware of what is good and not so good, seems like there are horror stories on everything these days
  • DIVATRUFFEL0116
    Options
    I just signed up and it makes me feel like I am thinking of food all the time. I am using the points but I am not eating anymore than 29 because their system is a little scary to me because all that food is going to make me eat to much.
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had great success with WW from 2007 - 2009. Once they introduced the new program, I dropped it....
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I know lots of folks that have been on WW and lost weight, but then they've gained it and more weight back after being on it. They all say not to use WW.
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was doing the WW but was tired of always trying to figure out the points and stuff. Atleast with MFP the calories are so much easier to figure out! I was on the old plan and the new plan and i stopped losing with the new plan. i think it does work but i needed something different.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i use ww plus and mfp together i track it on here
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also was struggling with WW - more because I don't like meetings. If I were alcoholic I wouldn't go to meetings either. I think. :blushing: and yes, the points based on calories worked for me, but the new pts system did not.
    Basically, I really like MFP because it puts me in control. I fnd that when it's up to me I take better care. :wink:
    Has anyone else, and oldster like myself, discovered that you can actually lose based on your weekly average of calories & exercise?
    :flowerforyou: katey