I am frustrated. Need buddies who know

Options
I am not in a happy place at the moment. I am trying to be good -- it is not working well. :(

Today is a prime example -- I need to eat lunch, yet... everything seeems to exceed my calories. I am dying here. If I eat -- I don't get full.

I am really trying and nothing seems to be working. What can I have for lunch. This is my big meal and .... well...

Thanks for listening. Wow

Sorry

Replies

• SACSCUBAINSTR
    SACSCUBAINSTR Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I have settled on a salad with some nqfyhdfar038.jpg
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I know the struggle try not to stress out! Just do your best and try to eat healthy add me if you wish x
  • SantoshiNaidu
    SantoshiNaidu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    looks like you're already making healthy choices by eating salads, how about you increase your salad portion and make it interesting by adding proteins like Boiled Eggs , nuts and beans?, not sure if you use dressing--but I do, light ranch or something interesting--then when you start eating your salad eat your greens first(although I try eating proteins first), and once you feel you have eaten enough greens treat yourself with the eggs and nuts and beans--by the time you're done with your meal you will feel you have eaten a lot--try it--I used to do that, when all i could eat was salad--I also drank black coffee with splenda as my snack time break.
    If you're trying to lose weight--these small innovative ideas will work wonders--you will just have to come up with your own--and remember its ok to fall back--but when you get back up--be hard on yourself--I know it sucks--but its YOUR battle--you have to do it--add me--I was touched by your comments as I could totally relate to your struggle.
    Goodluck, you can do it!!!!