What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wma7npdwp1ex.png

:D smoked turkey on rye with mixed greens,tomatoes, avocado and muenster.

Theres a side of steamed broccoli with cajun seasoning and a sprinkle of parmesan.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken, broccoli, baked potato. Pretty basic, but satisfying.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My favorite....
    Stir fried chicken with onion, green pepper, broccoli with a spicy Szechuan sauce.
    Served over small portion of mai fun noodles.
    Surprisingly low in calories !
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A baked chicken thigh, baked sweet potato and broccoli with a touch of butter on the potato
  • shelleyrhoads
    shelleyrhoads Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lentil and barley soup, sourdough rye bread and dried plumbs.
  • Taylor076097
    Taylor076097 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    2 tacos, and bc I painted half a house today at work ( second job) chocolate ice cream bc my shoulders hurt and ice cream makes things better.
  • GraybrielFit
    GraybrielFit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Stir-fry with 3 oz. frozen broccoli, 3 oz. frozen carrots, 3 oz. Beyond Chicken meat substitute, 1 T hoisin sauce, 1 T vinegar. Cheap and healthy eating in college.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw. Vinegar slaw, because Miracle Whip is gross.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Last night was left over gluten free lasagna from Sunday, which turned out surprisingly good. It was the first time in 6 years that I attempted gluten-free lasagna because GF pasta is generally pretty gross and mushy. However, it did not matter much in this case because lasagna is inherently mushy, so the GF noodles didn't make it taste much different. Still a calorie bomb though, so it will remain something I make only occasionally.

Tonight is stir fried beef and cabbage.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make savory oats with miso and cashew butter with lots of vegetables on top. I may also make some sweet potato oven fries.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    TACO TUESDAY!
    2 Old El Paso Nacho Cheese Shells
    Lettuce & Tomato
    3 oz of lean ground beef
    2 tbsp of plain non fat greek yogurt
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Leftovers!

venison steaks slow cooked in beer with pepperoncinis
    garlic mashed potatoes
    creamed spinach
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet. It will either be grilled rabbit with fried sweet potatoes and collard greens, or shrimp and broccoli stir fry with rice.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Chicken with artichokes and tomatoes (from the Budgetbytes.com website) and quinoa, along with a nice glass of wine. Also trying to think of an additional veg...maybe some spinach sauted in garlic and olive oil.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Last night: Sauteed chicken with salsa and cheddar (sort of a Mexican chicken parm), brown rice and black beans, shredded lettuce, various Mexican toppings (jalapeños, guacamole, hot sauce,etc.).

Tonight: Baked almond-crusted chicken, zucchini ribbons with pesto and parmesan cheese, rice pilaf with veggies.
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    italian chicken bake, four cheese pasta, and sweet potato? maybe not sweet potato depends on my hunger level
  • nuklh3d1
    nuklh3d1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili
    u3kvh0mbu4ba.jpg
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    homemade lasagna
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options