5 Pounds

Options
That last 5 pounds is a ***** to loose!!!!! I've become quite good at maintaining my weight at just 5 pounds shy of my goal. Arghhhhh! All that I need is just a little more incentive to push a bit harder on my work outs and taper a bit back on some of those food no no's. Is there anyone else out there in the same boat?

Replies

• millermichellelea
    Options
    I keep doing the 3 pounds back to 5 pounds muscial scale. Makes me frustrated but I will win this battle .....someday......LOL :tongue:
  • RoseVernon
    RoseVernon Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm with you girl! That last 5 pounds is tough!
  • Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh ya, I am in the exact same boat! It is so frustrating!! I knew the last 5 would be heard, but not this hard...at least I know I can maintain a weight, haha. We can do it! We can loose those last 5 lbs!! :smile:
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you. I am at my goal weight and I hate to tell you, but it's even harder to maintain!!
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    yup and if you slip up you will gain! its very difficult
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Me too! Maybe we should start a last 5 pounds club.

I have 5-6 to go to my healthy BMI and then I have a new goal of 10-15lbs more. But it is taking soooo long to get to these last pounds off. I wonder if I will ever get there!

I have just added a weight class and will be increasing the weights. Less reps and heavier weights. We'll see if that helps. The other thing I just read was someone who basically stopped exercising for a week. When they went back to it they said they re-started everything and the weight loss got moving again.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for checking in on this. It's great to know that there are so many others out there who are 'plateauing'. I guess the good news is......Look how far we've come!!! Love the idea of a last 5 pounds club:)))) Let's all keep up the good fight!