Here I go again.

Options
I am Terri Lynn Phillips. I am a Virtual Assistant. That means I sit at my desk about 12 hours a day. I work from home and have great clients, so I am not complaint. It's just really hard to get up from my comfy desk and exercise. It's really hard when the weather isn't good. I gotta keep trying though. I refuse to stop trying. I only have 30 pounds to go. No matter what, I am going to keep trying. I know it takes commitment. I know staying committed takes commitment. I am now tracking in two apps. Eat This Much (ETM) for a meal planner and grocery list. I love My Fitness Pal (MFP) because it does everything that ETM doesn't. I use the Up2 to track my workouts. It's not the best when it comes to weight training, so I am looking for an inexpensive tracker for that. If anyone has one that they use and love, hit a sister up with the info. I look forward to watching your success. You all are great inspirations. Thanks.

Replies

• JDBoGray
    JDBoGray Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fitbit worked fine for me no I have a Apple Watch. Fitbit charge hr and above. Makes you want to move more and you can challenge other people