Have to Get This Done

Options
Hello All:

I am just now starting my lifestyle change today. I have put off watching my intake and being active for so long, that now, it seems like an impossible feat. I found this site while looking for a phone app to keep my calorie intake in check. I was pleasantly surprised to find so many wonderful tools and online access.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I am very excited to start this process.

Best Wishes,

Sky

Replies

• sheer_abulous
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Hi Sky,
    Congratulations on your choice!!! We'll give you all the help and support that we can on here!!! So great that you've made the choice and so proud of you for doing so!!!

Let us know how we can help!
    C.J.
  • LisaRussell27
    Options
    Welcome and good luck x
  • LisaRussell27
    Options
    Welcome and good luck x
  • momsoup
    momsoup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i stumbled across this site the same way :laugh: good luck in this wonderful life changing journey you have begun:flowerforyou:
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is great, let us know how we can help, add me as a friend if you like
  • KelsieLee
    KelsieLee Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new to MFP. I lost 20 pounds before joining but have really struggled to lose the last ten and am hoping MFP can provide the support I need to succeed! I'd be so happy to offer any support you might need along your journey! I practice yoga and have taken classes in healthy cooking, so I may also be able to offer advice in those areas if you need any!

Good luck!

Kelsie
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site. Feel free to add me for support!