Yoga app?

Options
Looking for a yoga app with built in guided flows/work outs. The studios near me are just too expensive and I would like to build an at home practice. Any experience out there?

Replies

• cdbell73
    cdbell73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yoga studio is my favorite app. It's free and offers classes for beginners and advanced
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Down Dog is pretty good. You can also use the YouTube app for access to the tons of yoga videos there.
  • BeautifullyBroken50
    Options
    I use a site called DoYouYoga.com and they have videos, tutorials and challenges. I have it on my Facebook but you can get just the site as well. Nice community
  • Sigurjonsig
    Sigurjonsig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have no yoga app. but i use http://yogameditationhome.com/
  • chrismellor01
    chrismellor01 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough - I just bought Yoga Studio from Gaiam yesterday (it's on iPhone & iPad). Cost 3.99 Euro. I haven't practiced with it yet but according to my daughter (who does yoga regularly) - it's good. Yoga Studio has a large number of pre-defined classes from beginner to advanced for various aims (balance, strength, combination, etc) with very clear and well explained videos. The videos are all the same model and in same setting so there is continuity and flow (always an advantage). The app also plays music whilst the class is running.

That said - the best app is the one that you can use and work with and thats down to personal choice.

Does this help?

• JKinHalfMoonBay
    JKinHalfMoonBay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yogaglo rocks! Tons of classes of varying lengths, levels, and styles with some of the best teachers I've ever worked with. $18/month for unlimited classes.
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks!
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I just youtube my yoga. Mostly Yoga with Adriene, but I will search for whatever type of yoga I feel like that day.
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I recently starting using some of the Youtube videos from a channel called Befit....they have other workouts besides yoga as well if that interests you.
  • ssakcik
    ssakcik Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Another one that love yoga with adriene on youtube.
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to start learning/practicing yoga... thanks as well for the suggestions