Starting once again.

Options
I've been on and off mfp a few times in the last couple of years, but this time I'm going to lose weight and start feeling better about myself. In the past I lost 6. 1/2stones through food discipline and exercise. Unfortunately I've fell by the wayside the last couple of years and piled on 4 stones... But time to get serious from today..

Replies

• Judy1234abc
    Judy1234abc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Noeleen; You can do it. I'm sorry, I don't know what stones are to the equivalent of pounds but I am starting today and hope I can lose 40 pounds this year. Good luck to you and me!! Also, I'm not completely sure how to work these boards but hope I can learn so I can keep in touch and keep a record of what I'm eating. It sure is helpful to have all the calories, carbs, etc added up for us. I am not a computer wiz, just a retired women who is trying to learn to navigate these boards.
  • Lennetb
    Lennetb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies, I too am starting once again on MFP, I hope I can do it this time. I want to feel better and be able to excersise without running out of air! I love this site, everything is calculated for you...I am having trouble finding fruit with little sugar...my morning input warns me I'm already at a maximum amount..I do a shake every morning with greens and fruit...I know we will learn and get better at this as we go...hats off to all of us!!!!
  • RockinMBC
    RockinMBC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on again, off again with MFP over the years as well. I'm back and totally motivated to stick to it and lose at least 30 pounds. I'm trying to build a community of friendly, reciprocal support because I know I'm bad at being accountable to myself. Feel free to friend me if you like!