Fitbit charge HR

Options
Hi there,

I've always used my charge HR to log my steps & how many calories I'm burning at work during the day, just recently though the my fitness pal app is still recording the steps my Fitbit has counted but is no longer recording the amount of calories burned having done these steps, it's just recording it as 0, any ideas why it has stopped? Thank you

Replies

• mbanks123
    mbanks123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't record any if I do less than 5,000 steps. Yesterday I did 5,500 and it only accounted for a loss of 20 calories.

Could that be why?
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    mbanks123 wrote: »
    Mine doesn't record any if I do less than 5,000 steps. Yesterday I did 5,500 and it only accounted for a loss of 20 calories.

Could that be why?

It could be this and sometimes MFP and FitBits need re-syncing. Not sure what causes it but I've done mine twice this month as it stopped adjusting.
  • x_Vicky_x_86
    x_Vicky_x_86 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'm sure it used to log the calories even when I had only done a few steps but maybe I'm wrong, will see what it says by the end of today.
    It does re-sync quite frequently so I don't think it's that, although I may try disconnecting it entirely and then reconnecting it to see what happens. Thank you for your replies.