Is so hard eating rite...

Options
I have a wedding coming up and i need to loose 10 lbs...urgghhhh is so hard being that i love sugar

Replies

• PeeferPellets
    Options
    Same here, sugar is great :P And it's hard to change what you eat. But plenty of healthy foods have a sweet taste without having sugar...
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If you feed the body junk, it will want junk. Feed the body healthy it will want healthy. It's about re-learning what you should be eating and not that "junk".
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Same here always working into mt calories for some half the sugar fruit snacks.
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The first 4-5 days of not eating the sugary crap I love was the hardest. I was super irritable and there was a lot of craving going on. After that, though, it really just turned into not such a big deal any more. At this point (I'm about four weeks in) I think about some of the sweet stuff I used to eat and it doesn't sound appetizing At All. In fact, I had one of those Ready-Pac salads the other day and it seemed sickeningly sweet to me. I get a little sweet here and there from cereal, fruit, and cliff bars, but I don't really miss the full-on sugar taste. Like I said, though, the first 4-5 days are the worst ....
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    If you feed the body junk, it will want junk. Feed the body healthy it will want healthy. It's about re-learning what you should be eating and not that "junk".

this is so true!
    you kind of have to ween your body off of the bad food your use to eating... it sucks the first few days. But then, you will stop craving it as badly, and become more accustom to other foods.