Big hill to climb (100+lbs), would be easier with friends!

Options
I don't have many friends in MFP and I would love to be more connected!

I have been overweight my entire life and four years ago I lost over 60lbs before gaining it all back. I have struggled ever since losing 10-15 lbs, then gaining it back, over and over. I am ready for this to be the time it sticks. I am 31 and I want to start a family, but I feel to unhealthy to have kids. I am ready for change.

I would love some support and I enjoy motivating and supporting others.

Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you got this :) feel free to add me
  • Boymom8134
    Boymom8134 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We're already added eachother :) also looking at the 100lb goal! We got this girl!
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me to if you want
  • bbgrlrachel
    bbgrlrachel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very similar story!! You can do it!!!
  • ColaCabana79
    ColaCabana79 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Welcome. You got this! Feel free to add me as well, I have a similar story.
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've got lots to lose as well. So far I'm down over 35 lbs and seeing everyone else's success stories has helped be to (finally) stay motivated this time. I've been overweight my entire life (I'm 28) and this is the first time I've actually lost weight and changed my eating habits.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I have between 85 to 100 pounds to lose depending where I decide to stop! Anyone feel free to add me too, I would love some like-minded people to cheer on.
  • carlenabean
    carlenabean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I would love to help keep you motivated!!
  • fupthesides
    fupthesides Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a friend here. I am just starting out but already 9lbs down :smile:
  • Eriivaa
    Eriivaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know how tough motivation can be. I'd be happy to help with keeping on track.
  • NuMi2018
    NuMi2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have over 200lbs to lose but am aiming to lose at least 100 this year! I have already dropped 23lbs in 2 weeks! (mostly water I know, but still... lol) I also started a new youtube channel to track my journey, if you or anyone else is interested in that sort of thing. It's listed in my profile. I am a complete rookie so please excuse how unprofessional the editing and videos are atm...hoping to get better though. Anyways, I always welcome new friends. Let's motivate eachother! :D
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You got this!! Feel free to add me!
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me