180s

Tiffanyluvsaaron
Tiffanyluvsaaron Posts: 219
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Still stuck in the 180s...I don't know where to start now. Ive tried switching up my calorie intake from day to day, and tried new exercises. HMMMMMM. Guess my body just don't want to shed these lbs right now. I'm Gonna keep trucking it on but Im really getting frustrated. My wedding is only 2 months away and I want to be in the 170s so badly

Replies

• calico
    calico Posts: 7
    Wow! I'm in the same boat you are. I'm stuck in the 180's and my wedding is also just a month and a half. I'm sticking to it, but it's definitely hard and nerve-wrecking knowing the wedding is so close!
  • ruchilady
    ruchilady Posts: 8
    I lost lots of weight fast just by focusing on lower carbs...no more than 100 day for 2 weeks and then slowly up'ed it to 120 a day :) I lost 11 pounds in one month with just that change :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    ME TO-
    it's driving me nuts I have been 182 since last monday and going crazy my goal weight is 160 and I want in those 170's so bad.
    i have stepped it up today and will for the next 2 weeks.

my goal is to loose 5-7 lbs a month and so far i have had no problem with that but if I I don't loose another 2 lbs by wednesday this will be the first month I have only lost 5
    it's kinda depressing for me

good luck and I hope you get out of the 180's soon
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Try carb cycling/zig zagging! Its basically the same as calorie zigzagging except its with carbs!! It really does work!! You can check out my diary for help!!
  • Wow! I'm in the same boat you are. I'm stuck in the 180's and my wedding is also just a month and a half. I'm sticking to it, but it's definitely hard and nerve-wrecking knowing the wedding is so close!

Yeah...It really sucks...But we just gotta keep pushing..Let me know how you do before the wedding
  • I lost lots of weight fast just by focusing on lower carbs...no more than 100 day for 2 weeks and then slowly up'ed it to 120 a day :) I lost 11 pounds in one month with just that change :)

wow...I'll have to check into that...thanks
  • ME TO-
    it's driving me nuts I have been 182 since last monday and going crazy my goal weight is 160 and I want in those 170's so bad.
    i have stepped it up today and will for the next 2 weeks.

my goal is to loose 5-7 lbs a month and so far i have had no problem with that but if I I don't loose another 2 lbs by wednesday this will be the first month I have only lost 5
    it's kinda depressing for me

good luck and I hope you get out of the 180's soon

thanks girl...same to you
  • Try carb cycling/zig zagging! Its basically the same as calorie zigzagging except its with carbs!! It really does work!! You can check out my diary for help!!

will do...thanks :D
This discussion has been closed.