whhhhhhyyyyy????

Options
why oh why did i just eat 4 packs of crisps, tin of soup, 2 slices of bread, 3 bakewell tarts and 2 munchies ice creams in the space of 45 mins... that is one hell of a binge??? oh dear!

Replies

• lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You saw it. Now just keep a look out for when it's coming on... And be aware of what you're feeling when it creeps up on you.
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Been there done that!! Tomorrows another day! I'm down 30 pounds and still have had those days inbetween the losing, you can get back on track and still keep losing! Just don't give in to those days everyday! Good luck!! :)
  • DaniiWanii
    DaniiWanii Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I feel so sick... from the food obviously but because I let myself do it! what a bloody loser!
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    It's ok. We're all suspect of binges!
    At least, that is what I told myself this morning after waking up from a fried chicken, fried okra, mashed potato, and honey butter biscuit meltdown.
    Just know that you can still come back from it by making smart choices for the rest of the day. And tomorrow is a fresh start all together!
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Has something recently happened that sent you running to food? That has happened to me more times than I can count. I know that mindless eating---eating without serious conscious thought on my part--contributed to my weight issues. Are you an emotional eater?
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    I feel so sick... from the food obviously but because I let myself do it! what a bloody loser!

Whoa there........don't beat yourself up. It happened, get over it and move on. Don't let it ruin the rest of the day. Keep on keepin' on.
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Because you're human! Just don't let it be an excuse to eat even more today...remind yourself of your goal. I always like to think about what choice the skinny me would make and then do that.
  • gannwilky
    gannwilky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stress causes me to do the same thing. Shake it off and get back on the wagon. Maybe you can rethink your strategy for managing your meals, and stress, or what ever other trigger caused the binge.
  • frankypetunia
    frankypetunia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ive realised through experience DONT buy the stuff in the first place ..if its not in the house then you cant eat it ..lol x
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Blimey carb attack. it is done. Now log it. Exercise some of it off. Drink lots of water. Remember how it makes you feel. Forgive yourself.

Next time you feel weak, remember the feeling. Remember you are in control. You chose to eat all that food. Next time you will choose not to.

Simples x
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    youre not a loser...dont speak negativity into your life.....you know how you feel when a binge is coming on...choose a healthy activity or healthy food to eat if you want to binge....it's mind over matter....keep your head and heart in the fight, dont give up=)
  • Luvlicious
    Luvlicious Posts: 15
    Options
    Don't wait till tomorrow hon....get back on the wagon on your next meal. Also, See if you can burn at least some of those that you ate. Today is my first day and I ate what I was suppose to but in addition I also ate nutella and crackers lol >.< Which means an extra trip to the gym for me.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    when u feel that type of craving coming on, grab a glass and fill it with cold water. keep drinking the water til the craving passes. the water will fill u up!
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear your upset...just try to eat better the rest of the day....start over now..trust me I know...I just had 3 slices of pizza I am regreting...but..I am going to have a nice tuna salad ford dinner so I don't kill e whole day...make sure you log everything..the number of calories may help you stop next time.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I did this last night!! I am going to exercise today more now that my tummy is feeling better!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that... LAST NIGHT! No biggie though! Just start fresh NOW! Try going for a walk or reading a Fitness Magazine or article online.... it'll help you get focused again!
  • DaniiWanii
    Options
    I have been doing so well too... I recently had my 21st birthday and stopped counting calories but woke up this morning and decided to get back on track did so good untill lunch time and BAM this just happened...
    I do like to eat my feeling well that was before but changed my eating habits... this hasn't happened for ages. Not sure why today it's happened. Especially since I have been eating more than I usually do since it was my bday last week.
    ugh this is terrible :(
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Eh, count it as a mistake, learn from it, and move on. Not the end of the world. Next time you'll know better, just don't give up.
  • DaniiWanii
    Options
    ive realised through experience DONT buy the stuff in the first place ..if its not in the house then you cant eat it ..lol x

i live with my family so i don't but anything... i usually have the food i eat in a separate draw or side of the fridge but there was not stopping me :(
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Definitely agree with this! If it is something I've binged on before or something I can see myself binging on later it's not allowed in my house!