What's your fitness/diet "staple"???

Options
2»

Replies

• Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I agree with you about having solid habits in place, like walking and logging!
    I can't do without my veggies and high power blender.
  • cambridgestylist
    cambridgestylist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Eggs! I snack on hardboiled eggs and have eggs at breakfast. Soup is a quick, cheap low-calorie lunch, and there is a huge variety to pick from. Veggie burgers are great for a quick lunch or dinner option. I'm having one tonight! :)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Diet staple is chicken breast and broccoli. Broccoli is up there with the great loves of my life.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Diet wise there's really not something I eat every day...overall staples include lentils, legumes, potatoes and sweet potatoes, oats, salmon, cod, chicken, eggs, dairy...

Exercise wise I just try to make sure I do something every day...I cycle about 4 days per week right now and lift twice per week...I also walk on my lifting days at lunch and I walk on my rest day and do some yoga in the evening.
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Healthy cereals I like bran flakes
    I also have yogurts when I'm peckish and fruit
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Snack Packs. Need my daily pudding. Not sure why but I guess it kills all my sugar cravings and seems more satisfying and rich than the healthy food. And when they're on sale you can get them for $1 per pack...that's $0.25 per pudding!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Easy Mac
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    100 cal packs of microwave popcorn. if i make good choices throughout the day i have no issues with satiety, but on the days where i consume too many calorie dense foods and i'm still feeling hungry, i have my popcorn. very filling, has fiber and super convenient.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    vegetables with every meal and exercise often, but especially after supper, even if it is just 20 minutes of dancing.
  • dulsysaylor
    dulsysaylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Water, salads eggs
  • yobigman
    yobigman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I eat dried edamame beans as a go-to snack. 1/3 cup is 172 calories, it's filling & has 18 gr of protein. Keeps the hunger away!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Diet staples: eggs, veggies, chicken breast, fish
    Exercise staples: aquasize, walking and MFP fitness challenges
  • RosyTea
    RosyTea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Food Staples: Vega Protein & Greens Vanilla, baby spinach, broccoli, and spring mix, stevia, all natural cocoa powder.
    Fitness Staples: Weight training and boxing...quality boxing gloves.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Fitness: Good shoes. Dumbell, kettlebell and bosu balls. I use weighted machines as well but I can make some killer circuits with those. Seconds Pro interval/circuit app. Good music.

Diet: My avocado slicer. Tubberware/storage containers. My Keurig coffee maker, Ninja Blender, food processor, spiralizer, and instapot. My food scale used to but I haven't needed to weigh food in a while.
  • deekhenry
    deekhenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas!! I'm making a grocery list and headed to the store tomorrow morning =) Fitbit is all charged and ready to go....I'm ready for this!