In search of motivating, supportive MFP friends

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Haley. I'm about to be 28 years old and I live in Detroit, Michigan. This year, I'm looking to lose somewhere around 50-60 lbs. I don't know exactly how much I want to weigh or what size I want to wear, I just know how I want to feel and look.

I LOVE the friends I have on here, but I know that I could use a bit more support. I want to have people on my page who chime in when I'm veering off track, people who hold me accountable for my actions, and people who celebrate my wins. If you're looking for friends on here, please feel free to add me or message me.

Weight loss is difficult and frustrating. I've tried it several times and while I have seen success, I've also fallen back into old habits too easily. I really want it to stick this time.

Talk to you soon. :)

Replies

• dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You can do this ..... you are welcome to add me ....wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have been on here for a long time, but have come to the conclusion I also need friends to get the job done.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Catnipp_
    Catnipp_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Megan and it seems we have similar goals! I've lost 30 lbs so far since last year and have hit a plateau and I'm hoping to lose about 35-40 more.

Add me if you like!
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me