Can you add me? Need help to motivate

Options
Hi,
I need some friends/people to help me in eating healthy. I workout fine but, my eating habit is bad.
Can you add me? Thanks.

Replies

• Iamjosephclark279
    Options
    Try to keep under you calorie limit!
  • thrivingmomma
    thrivingmomma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks but, it's hard because I have a sweet tooth. After eating a meal, I always felt I needed to eat chocolates
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks but, it's hard because I have a sweet tooth. After eating a meal, I always felt I needed to eat chocolates

Start logging those calories and that may help you find an alternative for that sweet tooth. I love anything with sugar and for he last 15 days I have not had sugar in my coffee and I eat something sweet only when I have a good burn on calories.
  • thrivingmomma
    Options
    Thank you @gottennis_2, I'll try to log it in, that's my problem too. I get lazy logging in my food that's why, I open up here to find some friends to motivate me.
  • thrivingmomma
    Options
    I already receive some friend request, thank you so much! Appreciate it
  • dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • thrivingmomma
    Options
    Added you @dawson002
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you @gottennis_2, I'll try to log it in, that's my problem too. I get lazy logging in my food that's why, I open up here to find some friends to motivate me.

I get hungry and I go to look for something and before I eat it I will scan it to see what it will do to my calorie count. If it adds to much then I have to ask myself if it would be worth it. Lol. Of course anything sweet makes us feel like it is worth it right? Plan your lunches and dinners and add them in first thing. That way those calories are already accounted for.
    I'm here to try and help anytime. Message me anytime.
  • thrivingmomma
    Options
    Thank you so much @gottennis_2
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Uraveragepoet
    Uraveragepoet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the sweet tooth thing... I'm bad with it...I just eat it in moderation. I had to do I could achieve my goal.
  • Uraveragepoet
    Uraveragepoet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me