Hello

Options
Hi all,
My name is Connie and I look forward to meeting new friends on my fitness pal. I am 47 years old, work full-time and the mom of one 11 year old daughter. Trying to find my own program to lose 30-40 pounds. I've been doing this so long that I know what I need to do, it's just the DOING that snags me up!

Replies

• JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm sure the support you get from all the friendly people here will help keep you motivated. Best of luck.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hear you and I'm in about the same spot. Let's get busy! We can do this!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. This place is good to keep on track. You can friend me if you want to . Good Luck!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi ! My name is Vicki. I discovered MFP in April....and for the first time....have been able to lose weight without the help of a PAID program. I am 42 years old...and have a 14 year old son. I love this site and the support is has given me! Feel free to add me. I log on everyday but will be much busier when school starts. I am a substitute teacher....so......I guess Ill be loggin in the evenings only then. I am addicted to this site! lol Just keep loggin on....putting in your food....and exercise.....and this site WILL keep you focused! I love the forums....and am learning more each day. Good luck Connie!!!! : )
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    hi Connie
    please feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other
    curlyjayne
  • jlynnmclaughlin
    Options
    Hi there Connie! I'm new as well. I'm in the same boat I know what I need to do it's just the "doing" part that is the blockade! lol I hope we can find the motivation here. Add me if you like!

Stay at it!

Jackie
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes, it IS the doing it! I have loved using MFP so far. The support is amazing!

Glad you're here :)

Jane
  • julie786110
    Options
    hii
    i am new,i am 36 yrs old mother of two 9 and 10 yrs.want to loose 25 lb,i got hypo thyroid since 10 yrs ,right after my first delivery
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!
    I think the best part of MFP is having to account for everything I eat all in one place...it really helps me stay on track.
    I also have a teenage daughter & like that I am setting a good example for her. Feel free to add me as a friend, cause we can all use them :-)