Hello everybody

Options
I'm a 30 year old woman interested in losing weight and keeping it off! I'm transitioning to becoming a pescetarian as it seems to be a healthier choice for me. I am wanting to lose one hundred pounds or more. I have two beautiful children to live for and no reason to give up. I am so curious to see myself in a different light and determined to get there. I'm a certified medical assistant who has watched patient after patient struggle with high blood pressure, diabetes, heart failures, stroke and cancers over and over again. I am determined to never have to sit in what I like to call the hot seat and hear scary news about my health. I'm also determined to practice what I preach as a health care provider. Anyone interested in linking up and together reaching our goals can send me a request! Thanks in advance.

Replies

• nhtrader437
    nhtrader437 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over and trying to lose 100lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ThisTimeItsForMe032
    Options
    Hello all! You sound alot like me, Cnorthern2! I am also a mother determined to drop 100+ lbs. I am not in the medical field but I am interested the deterrent is my weight. I want to be a dietician but I don't know how my message will be received by patients. If you are ready I am too we can work together!