I desperately need to lose 15 pounds!!!

Options
Hi. I'm just looking for fitness and dieting people like myself for moral support. This journey is always a bit difficult in the beginning but rewarding in the end. I've been tracking me eating and exercising. I'm looking for people to help/keep the momentum and motivation.

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! Wishing you the best of luck with all of your health and fitness goals.
  • ashleycordsen
    ashleycordsen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Responding because I also need to lose 15 pounds. I find that many people on here are trying to lose a lot of weight (which is awesome) but it would be nice to keep in touch with someone who has similar goals to myself
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am approaching my target weight and have 6 pounds left to lose, which will be the hardest, so it would be nice to have the motivation and support also.
  • cocojones2577
    cocojones2577 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Responding because I also need to lose 15 pounds. I find that many people on here are trying to lose a lot of weight (which is awesome) but it would be nice to keep in touch with someone who has similar goals to myself

WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • luis903
    luis903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 9 lbs in 3 wks with strict diet and exersice 2-3 hrs a day tough but really worth it i have 4 wks to go .. Just eating the same thing everyday keeping calorie intake at about 1980
  • luis903
    luis903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If u really wanna see results.. EAT CLEAN TRAIN DIRTY !
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but desperation? Over 15 lbs? :(

How about, "Nothing would make me happier than losing 15 lbs!" (Nah... that also sounds pretty sad.)
  • harley17quinn
    harley17quinn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 pounds too! We can give each other moral support. You can do it!!! :)
  • ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also here for 15-20 pounds.
  • hanglas1998
    hanglas1998 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just looking for fitness and dieting people like myself for moral support. This journey is always a bit difficult in the beginning but rewarding in the end. I've been tracking me eating and exercising. I'm looking for people to help/keep the momentum and motivation.

Would love to do this with you? I have the same weight loss goal, always seem to do well until the night, really need a friend to talk to daily and help me, whilst I also help you! Friend me if interested :)
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    i'm only here for 10-12 lbs! i'm 34, i have two kids (age 5 and 7) and just went back to work (sedentary). my husband gets home at 7:20 p.m. so by the time i get him a plate to eat, i'm just DONE. i already get up at 5:45am to get kids ready for school and me ready for work, so any exercise i do is on the weekends. i have counted calories on here before and it works great. i don't know how to friend people though.