hello

Options
I started WW and heard about this page from a friend. Hope to learn more and meat :laugh: everyone.

Replies

• rose5522
    Options
    I started WW and heard about this page from a friend. Hope to learn more and meat :laugh: everyone.
  • livinwell
    Options
    Welcome Rose5522 I know you will find this site to be very helpful:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. You will love this site, everyone here is so supportive and this site is so motivational. I love it. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi Rose, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    I've done just about everything possible to lose weight, including WW several times over the years, as well "zillions" of other ways, including hypnosis, TWICE! Nothing really worked though until I came here!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
    MFP is free, fun, addicting, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!! :smile:
  • Ally321
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Hello Rose and welcome aboard!!! :happy: