IIFM / Macros /flexible Diet

Options
Hello ! Today makes day 2of starting IIfM.it has been really hard for me because according to my BmR and TDEE my calories are so low. That by breakfast I have already ate half of my colories,and used up almost all my Fats. I really need help. Im 4"11,26 years old and im 135 pound.I workout 4xs a week 45 to 60 min I consider myself active. My goal is to loose weight and lean up and long run gain muscle. Do to the fact the im petite for my age my calories end up being 1260

Replies

• Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Flexible dieting was a game changer for me. If you can make it work (and it takes some puzzle solving and maths) it can be amazing.

When I'm calorically low, I'll bank macros and make them work for when I normally eat. Like breakfast... Either it's light or none at all. Fats always seem to be the hardest to navigate but as noted, dropping yolks (or using one instead of 3) saves on fat. Or half servings of fatty foods/condiments, etc.

Be patient, play around and enjoy building your daily, delicious puzzle.

I'm way, way high on macros now based on goals but you can check out my diary from about a year ago to maybe get ideas on navigating lower calories.
  • earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You are going over your calories and fats. The fats are causing you to go over your calories because fats are calorie dense. Reduce the fat and eat more protein and fiber.
  • tefachikis17
    tefachikis17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys ! I will definitely put your advice in action!!
  • tefachikis17
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    thank you so much that sample seem really helpful .I will try that today hopefully I can make it work
  • tefachikis17
    Options
    Dano74 wrote: »
    so u do like intermittent fasting ?
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't say I like fasting or practice fasting. I don't feel like I'm fasting if I'm not all that hungry as I don't typically ever go more than 4 hours without eating (not counting bedtime to morning).
  • falica
    falica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can not figure out this add friends right now but I would like to add you I am also doing macro dieting for fat loss and eventual muscle gains in 27 yr old female my bmr is 1400 calories I'm 5'3 weigh 185. I go to the gym 3x a week. Any one else reading this that can add please add me I need accountability partners