Back at it

Options
Hello, my name is Mariana. I am 21 years old. I have been trying to workout and eat healthy for over a year now. However, I haven't seen the results I been wanting and of course is because I haven't been committed. I want to make working out and eating healthy a lifestyle now. I work full time and find myself using that as an excuse to skip the gym a few times. I am a "skinny fat" as you can say and people say "you're already skinny, you don't need to work out" etc etc etc! And it's so annoying and it always puts me down because in my eyes, I have fat where I don't want it to be and I want to tone up as well. Well anyways, I am fully committed, and I can't wait to be confident in my body especially when wearing a bikini.

Replies

• Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have also tried to use the "working full time" excuse to get out of working out and it has succeeded a few times, after which I felt like total crap, guilty and depressed. I now make it a habit to go no matter how I am feeling because I always feel better afterwards. Also - don't listen when others tell you things like that because you feel the way you feel and only you know what you want out of this. I have found that others get jealous, which is why they say things like that.