Open diary friends!

Options
Hey all!

I am not new to MFP. I've been using it for a couple years now on and off but just recently am religiously logging things. Looking for friends with an open food diary so I can get ideas and see what others with similar goals are chowing down on. I'm attempting a 1,200 calorie diet (typically ends up being around 1,300-1,500), 30% carbs, 30% fat, 40% protein diet.
Trying to get out of the 200 club! Any one with similar goals, ADD ME! Let's motivate each other and bounce ideas off one another!

Replies

• Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for friends with an open diary too. It's been interesting that everyone doesn't have theirs open to the people they become friends with. For me I want to see. For ideas and encouragement. Feel free to add me
  • MarkSarto
    MarkSarto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well my diary is open (not that I would have anything to hide!) lol!
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My diary, too, is open for friends so feel free to add me. I just started logging again after taking a much needed MFP break for a few weeks.
  • blakemarshall
    blakemarshall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mines open. Im on a 2100 cal, losing 1 kg a week.
    I'm new to this, need more veges and more protein. Be keen to learn more from some friends with open diaries. Please feel free to add me.
  • alrocca
    alrocca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is open- feel free to add
  • goldberry57
    goldberry57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. Always interested in constructive feedback. Please anyone feel free to add me as a friend
  • Gullette12131
    Gullette12131 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I try to keep it around 1200-1300 add me!
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have open diary but totally different goals