Question about the Pact app

Options
I just started using the Pact app but am very disappointed with the sparse amount of information they offer about how the plan works.

I set up a Veggie Pact and selected five as the number for my pact. I found the following frequently asked Q&A on their website: "Q: I selected 3 veggies for my veggie pact. Does this mean I have to eat 3 veggies per day or 3 veggies per week? Pact's answer: The number of veggies you select for your pact is the total number of fruits/veggies you are committing to eat over the entire pact week, not the number you must eat per day."

Really?! I only need to show that I've eat five veggies per week? I was skeptical, so I tried to email customer service. The first time they responded with a cut/paste template answer that in no way addressed my question. When I politely asked for more clarification, they said I should read their previous answer. Very disappointing!

So now I have no idea what is expected. Do I need to confirm (by uploading pics) that I've eaten five or thirty-five fruit/veggie servings this week. Huge difference between those two numbers! Granted, I eat 5 or more servings of fruit/veggies per day. But it's a daunting undertaking to upload photos of everything I eat and hope that other members will upvote them so they count.

Are there any experienced Pact users who might be willing to clarify this issue for me?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies

• TheKudzuKid
    TheKudzuKid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll answer my own question. I emailed my question to Pact, and here's their response. "Over the course of the whole week, you need to be credited (through upvotes) with FIVE fruits/veggie pictures."
  • Fitss
    Fitss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a Pact user. Feel free to ask more if u have further doubts. I'll try to help from my own experience.
  • JessM822
    JessM822 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes. You have to upload pictures of you eating full servings of vegetables or fruit. You can only do one a day. So you need to upload vegetable/fruit pictures 5 days a week. Then they go into the "community" section where other users vote on your picture to see if it should count or not.
    I love the idea of PACT, but they have so far to go still. I'm a triathlete and I always did the exercise one and it was always a challenge to get it all accurate. Like you I sent a lot of emails to support, but finally just gave up on them.