Dear annoying co-worker!

Options
2»

Replies

• Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love all my co-workers because we all work in separate offices and if they tick me off, I can CLOSE MY DOOR! It's great!
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ok, wait, I do have one rant.

Dear lady in the restroom, this is not the time to go and ponder life's great mysteries. Pee and get off the pot. If I knock, don't sit there like a little mushroom hoping no one hears you, the door is locked so obviously you ARE there.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Miz_T wrote: »
    Ok, wait, I do have one rant.

Dear lady in the restroom, this is not the time to go and ponder life's great mysteries. Pee and get off the pot. If I knock, don't sit there like a little mushroom hoping no one hears you, the door is locked so obviously you ARE there.

Dear Coworker,

If the bathroom door is locked then I am in there. Knocking isn't going to make me go any faster.
  • TheWidowJones
    TheWidowJones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This thread is gold. This ladies room inside intel is fascinating.

The ladies room etiquette is SACROSANCT.
  • TheWidowJones
    Options
    I love all my co-workers because we all work in separate offices and if they tick me off, I can CLOSE MY DOOR! It's great!

The upper management is immediately suspicious if our doors are closed. No lie. Of course, *their* doors are closed all the flipping time.
  • TheWidowJones
    Options
    blk0110k wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I know you're making personal phone calls on the office phone for hours at a time. Just because it's in Spanish doesn't mean I'm stupid. Also slick move every time I walk by click off of Facebook and back onto a spreadsheet like I didn't know what you were already doing. Also thanks a bunch for complaining about never having any time to get things done resulting in my boss giving me more of your work to do. Maybe you would have more time if you got off Facebook yeah? I'm on MFP a lot, but at least I get my work done. I also hate that you get here late every day, take over an hour lunch anyways and nobody else seems to notice but me. Wtf.

Do we have the same exact co-worker? Oh no, mine has bad BO and bad halitosis.

Mine spends 3 hours walking around telling people how busy she is, and then she complains that she has no one to help her with all her work. Oh, and her son has GPA of 82.9 and is 1st in his class in all of the schools ever.
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Options

The upper management is immediately suspicious if our doors are closed. No lie. Of course, *their* doors are closed all the flipping time.

I literally can not close my door for even a second without someone knocking and asking what I am doing or who is in there with me with little childish giggles...can we be adults for a minute please!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I work from home and it is a blessing not to have to deal with anyone!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Hmm, how do I pick just one coworker?

Dear Annoying Coworker:

- Please stop leaving your food in the toaster oven for it to burn (daily). It stinks, and we all know you didn't mean to burn it, despite what you say. You forgot it, admit it.
    - Washing your hair more than once a week would be great, it also stinks.
    - Do you really need 12 pairs of shoes at work?
    - While I am almost impressed that you are able to turn every personal conversation into one about your dogs' bowel movements, I don't need to know!
    - You brag that your drive to work is only 4 minutes... so why are you almost 10 minutes late every day?!
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This one is a few years old (back when this song was new):

Dear Coworker with a ringtone set to "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys,

I don't know who you are, but if you walk away from your desk one more time and let your phone ring for 2 minutes, I am going to find out and throw your phone down the elevator shaft.

On a related note, from back in grad school:

Dear student in the next lab over,

Do you know why your timers have been disappearing? Because you set them and then leave them in the office area and some of us, with whom you have to share space, can't stand to listen to the incessant beeping.

And then the usual litany of curses aimed at people who have long phone conversations in the bathroom.
  • TheWidowJones
    Options

And then the usual litany of curses aimed at people who have long phone conversations in the bathroom.

Oh dear god yes this one.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    My co-workers are fine for the most part. It's society at large that infuriates me...

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    dear annoying pricks....we are all losing our jobs this year due to our building closing. I have 223 days left. thankfully you have 133. you have no consideration for our open work environment, your voice is like nails on a chalkboard, I detest your yuppie attire. your fake secrecy of your office affair is repulsive because I cannot imagine why anyone would bone you in the first place. im surprised you are married.....I could only hope ice picks in my ear drums will drown out your voice..... and your obnoxious chewing on potato chips. this is not a lays commercial you freaking douche canoe! close your damn mouth! I could go on and on but I actually have a job to do. I loathe you......