introduce myself

Options
Hi Everyone,
I tried this website about 6 months ago but never participated in the messages. I think this time around I am motivated and would appreciate the community help and advise from everyone. It is good to be around like minded people with a positive goal in mind.

Replies

• fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Advice? Hmm... stick with it, even if you fall off the wagon for a day... or a weekend. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose every week, this is a lifestyle change, not a "diet." I try to eat my exercise calories, or at least 1200 net per day. Good Luck! You can do it!
  • DelainaB
    DelainaB Posts: 28
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I've been doing MFP for a while. This is my VERY FIRST forum post, and I think I've decided a little community support certainly can't hurt. I feel like I'm either 100% in, or I don't give a crap. I'm just working on finding that happy in between balance. I don't even have a Forum signature yet. Guess I need to get on that. :) Friends are officially welcome. Bring on the community! :)
  • snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Agreee!!! The more friends the more motivated I am. Friend request coming your way!
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    The community and support here are THE BOMB!!!!! I too am 48, a yoga enthusiast, and have 3 dogs - common folk, common goals... friend if you'd like!!!!! B :happy: