best weight loss shake

Hi Guys! In the last 10 months I have lost about 30 lbs using Beachbody 21 day fix 30 min videos,eating better and drinking Shakeology every morning. I am looking to replace shakeology(140.00 per month-yikes) something with no artificial sweeteners that tastes decent. any ideas?
Thanks!
Leslie

Replies

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Just eat normal food at a calorie deficit...
  • the weird thing is I hate breakfast so the a Shake is a good option
  • bringit78
    bringit78 Posts: 5 Member
    PRO JYM!!
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    I like Ideal Shape. Shakeology bothered my stomach for some reason.
  • kwasson123
    kwasson123 Posts: 13 Member
    My unpaid advice would be to make sure the shake you do end up with is what you want. A protein shake or a meal replacement shake?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited January 2017
    Just eat normal food at a calorie deficit...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?

EDIT:
    the weird thing is I hate breakfast so the a Shake is a good option

If you really want a shake/smoothie for a meal, go buy some protein powder. 1/6 of the cost, add whatever fruit, water, milk, yogurt, anything you'd like!
  • I read about Ideal Shake. will check it out thanks!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Don't worry about haters telling you to eat "real food". If it works for you, and makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Soylent makes a product called coffiest you might be interested in. But as for price, you're not going to escape the high costs. That's just where the industry is right now. I name dropped a few other brands in your other thread. even us.myprotein.com has their own blend of "diet whey" that is similar in function.
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    I had a shake for breakfast and lunch. I just buy fruits and vegetables I like and make my own shake. Sometimes I may add protein but that is very rare. I take my vitamins along with my shake and that does me well. I say buy the things you like and come up with our own shakes. Sorry I can't comment on shakeology. I don't know anything about it. I had spinach, apple, ginger and pineapple and it was wonderful.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    If you "hate" breakfast and aren't hungry then just don't eat breakfast. I'm not a breakfast person so I usually just end up eating a Luna bar at some point before lunch. I figure I'm better off saving the calories for later in the day when I'm actually hungry.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Second to not eating if you're not a breakfast person. Save your calories for meals you want to eat or are hungry for. I promise, you'll be fine.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    optimum nutrition