Zumba "Before and After" pics...want to share?

Options
Hey there! Anyone have any Zumba "Before and After" pics?? I need to get some motivation to do Zumba! :)

Replies

• bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics uploaded to share... but zumba is about 85% of my total exercise since mid January and I have lost 89.8 pounds since Jan 1st.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Look at the pics in my profile - that's what Zumba did for me. LOL (Sorry, a dummie with posting pics in threads =^_^=)
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i dont have pictures but i would love to see some also.. i teach zumba and have lost about 23 lbs.. i started out by just taking the classes and now i teach it.. its great for the weight loss and for have a great group of people to keep u motivated!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun for me, but it is not all I do, it is only a small fraction. So my pics are no good.
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started doing Zumba in October and joined MFP on January 3, 2011. Zumba is my main form of exercise, I go to classes 3-4 times a week and I absolutely love it! I've lost 47 lbs since I joined MFP! Here's a few pics...

BA2.png

BA.png

I'm still about 70 lbs away from my goal but I know I'll get there!!! Oh and the first pics were taken during my engagement photo shoot in november 2010 and the after shots were taken on my honeymoon in June 2011!
  • garifuna
    garifuna Posts: 24
    Options
    I have two pics in my profile. Zumab has allowed me to lose 21 pounds. It works and it is fun. The Pic of me in the dress was last year, and the pic of me by the car is me heading to Zumba.
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone did the Zumba on the Wii. My schedule as a single mother who works full-time makes it hard to go to any classes, plus they are awfully limited around here and expensive!!!!

I'm thinking about buying the game, but just wondered if anyone had any experience.
  • Rtrue18
    Rtrue18 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone, I need some motivation to do it too! The classes are always just so packed and I always hate to be a beginer at anything but it seems like it is definitely something I need to try!
  • julwills
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone, I need some motivation to do it too! The classes are always just so packed and I always hate to be a beginer at anything but it seems like it is definitely something I need to try!

Don't be afraid to go, everyone was a beginner at some point! Just go with it and don't be afraid to look silly. You'll pick it up in no time!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some as well! I signed up for Zumba last week and now going to do it 2 days a week. I absolutely love it and have so much fun but it would be nice to see some people that have had results with it!! :happy:
  • Juliane1986
    Juliane1986 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Julwills....you look incredible!! congrats on your weight loss and progress so far. That's amazing!
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have zumba kinect its my only excercise, so far I have lost 33 lb
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :smile: I like Zumba, have just signed up for a Tuesday night class so building it into my regular excercise routine from tomorrow
  • julwills
    Options
    Julwills....you look incredible!! congrats on your weight loss and progress so far. That's amazing!

aw thank you so much!!!
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone did the Zumba on the Wii. My schedule as a single mother who works full-time makes it hard to go to any classes, plus they are awfully limited around here and expensive!!!!

I'm thinking about buying the game, but just wondered if anyone had any experience.

I have only done it once but loved it....and my friend uses it all the time (thats why I got it) for the same reason as you...its hard to get too and drop in classes when you have time are SUPER EXPENSIVE!
  • AmyLRussell
    Options
    ZUMBA is my Favorite! I actually look forward to going... It is my main form of exercise. I have lost 65 lbs since January! I havent posted any pic's but one day I might! :0)
  • DroseraBohemica
    Options
    Isn't even the fact that ZUMBA is really fun good motivation? :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Dude, Zumba is like my addiction!
    I got the DVDs and do the 20-minute express every single day. [:
    I LOVE it!
    And a great calorie burn for the short time, too!
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    I started doing Zumba in October and joined MFP on January 3, 2011. Zumba is my main form of exercise, I go to classes 3-4 times a week and I absolutely love it! I've lost 47 lbs since I joined MFP! Here's a few pics...

BA2.png

BA.png

I'm still about 70 lbs away from my goal but I know I'll get there!!! Oh and the first pics were taken during my engagement photo shoot in november 2010 and the after shots were taken on my honeymoon in June 2011!
    Wow, you look amazing. well done. If thats not inspiration then i dont know what is. Well done.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I use the DVDs and the Wii Zumba. Love them both! Have yet to attend a live class - I am building up to it.

No before/after pics yet. Only about 20 pounds down so far. I will post some when I have more results!