Bike across USA with me (not pretend)

Options
Hello, My name is Cameron Hatch and I have a goal and a dream. I want to bike across the entire USA. I know its been done by many, I know others share in my dream. This is where you come in. Join me in my trek across USA. The entire trip will take roughly 50 DAYS. Now there may be few people that can commit that much time so I am thinking there will be legs of the journey where you can join for 7 to 10 days. This will take a strong commitment of training, time and money. Due to that I am planning this for the summer of 2013. We will leave from Oregon and end in New Hampshire. I am going to blog all this and start a forum where we can brainstorm and get all the details straight. We will have a mixture of camping and staying in Hotels. You will need to consider $4000 to $5000 in costs. There will be no one making money, these are cost of stay and food, bike repair costs, spending money and airfare. This is not a macho thing, we will share in an experience of a lifetime, working together. It will happen. There will be a need of one support van following with supplies so you don't even need to be a biker, just someone ready for adventure. If you are interested and want to help plan this please send me a message and friend request me. Thank you
Cameron

Replies