NSV..kinda

Options
So let me start off by saying how happy I am i actually went to the gym..lol

Second off..this isn't really a NSV, but instead of a cheeseburger I chose a plain grilled chicken sandwich and instead of a side of fries I got a side salad. Go meee! :smile:

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    That IS a NSV!!!
    GO YOU!!!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Those are HUGE NSV's - great job!!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You are awesome..so a NSV!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! great self-control!!
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    thanks! and i ended up not even eating the side salad so that's my dinner @ work tonight plus some watermelon!

i go to the doctor tomorrow about my weight so i'll keep everyone posted!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    That is a major accomplishment. It's already hard to stay away from those places, and it is even harder to order something healthy when temptation is right in front of you.....you should feel proud of your decision!
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    A lot of people cut out fast food's, but it's so convenient when I'm a single mom on the go all the time.

Plus I think grilled chicken is delicious and for some reason salads from places always taste better then the salads I make :)
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The ULTIMATE NSV because it will drive your weight loss from here on out! Way to go!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're on the right track. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!