Trying to lose 75 Pounds. Join me in the Journey!

Options
erica1j
erica1j Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey guys,

I hope all is well today! I've learned that it is easier when you have a team of people working for the same goal to keep you motivated when trying to lose weight. I am going to post my weight each week on Sunday of my current status and I would love for others to post as well. When you are struggling or just having a bad day post something here. We have to keep each other uplifted so that we all can reach our goals together. <3

Replies

• erica1j
    Options
    Start Date: 1/16/2017
    Starting Weight: 220
    Weekly Weight:
    March Goal Weight: 200
    April Goal Weight:190
    May Goal Weight: 180
    June Goal Weight: 170
    July Goal Weight: 160
    August Goal Weight:150
    Sept. Goal Weight:140
    Overall Goal Weight: 140

Quote: It's only those who do nothing who make no mistakes. --Joseph Conrad
  • Debsmys
    Debsmys Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your diet! I had 75 pounds to lose and started at 220 last october. Only managed to lose 20 of that in 4 months! Been the same weight for about 9 weeks now! What exercise routine are you planning to do? I started out doing 20 mins 5 times a week and am now up to 60 mins 5 days a week think i need to do more to get over this weight loss plateau but i have no time with work and other commitments! Plus im getting annoyed ha!
  • erica1j
    Options
    I am walking/jogging on treadmill for 30 mins and stationary bike for 30 mins. On my rest days I ride the bike. But this is only day 3 for me. Right now I am doing vegetable and fruit only for 21 days
  • katsgoal165
    katsgoal165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok I know it's a stupid question, but how do you add people on here!
  • erica1j
    edited January 2017
    Options
    By clicking their name and then clicking it again in the next screen. Then add friend
  • laburto
    laburto Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    U can do it!!
  • missebees
    missebees Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just added you! I've used this site off and on for years, but I've been sticking to it so far this month and would love more friends!

CW 158
    First goal 130
    End goal 120

I do at-home strength exercises and some cardio, but I'm honestly a pretty lazy person! My diet is mostly vegan and I treat myself quite a bit, but I've been losing weight so it seems okay! Anyone can add me :)
  • ShedinIt
    ShedinIt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Erica! I'm almost in the same boat as you. I need go remain disciplined. Are you doing a veggie/fruit fast? To kick start your weight loss?
  • Beaulieu1234
    Beaulieu1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in! I'm trying to loose 105lbs
  • erica1j
    Options
    Shedinit, yes I am trying to become more disciplined with my eating habits. I am doing it for 21 days. Today is the start of the 8th day. I am also working out every single day even on rest something light. Like walking my dog.
  • erica1j
    Options
    Start Date: 1/16/2017
    Starting Weight: 220
    Weekly Weight
    1/23/2017: 210.6lbs <3