Looking for support! New to the app

Options
Hi! Im a 33 stay home mom of a 2 year old daughter. I have struggle all my life with weight and even had the gastric band surgery. I lost a lot of weight and was happy. After my pregnancy i put all the weight back and now I am struggling!
I decided to change eating habits and start to exercise! Any encouragment is appreciate it. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• ROTC2010
    ROTC2010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Girl you can do this.. I'm 309 and I'm trying my best to get more weigh off I was 325 when I started and I hurt my back and my hips so now I need to try and lose some weight and see if that is why I hurt so bad... But I hope you get to your goal weigh soon... I'm here if you need anyone to talk to and I'll try and help anyway I can...
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on a while. Tried Weight Watchers, got bored, now back here again lol
  • mmarcum84
    mmarcum84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new on here. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy (close to 100lbs), lost a lot of it after having my daughter but I lost it too quick and have been struggling for years to lose it. But, I'm right there with you on changing eating habits and exercising more. :)
  • marangkot
    marangkot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've started recently and found it so so helpful logging food and exercise (having numbers put on them help), seeing other people's achievements and knowing that other people could view me is a really good source of motivation! Good luck!
  • Sierra_Danielle
    Sierra_Danielle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I'm 3.5 months post pregnancy with my first child :-) I gained almost 40lbd and am looking for some motivation to stay on track logging, eating healthy, and exercising.
  • KristieHerrera
    KristieHerrera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristie. I'm new to the app, looking for new friends and support.