P90X Lean Nutrition Plan?

Options
So I started P90X Lean this morning (I got the DVDs from a friend) but I didn't get any of the nutritional info.

I see you can find some of the stuff online... but I was wondering if the Lean series calls for a different nutritional plan than the Classic series?

Basically - where can I get my nutritional guide for P90X Lean??

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    hey girl pm me with your email and I'll send you what I have. I didn't buy it either someone gave it to me and emailed me the books. :)
  • yogasara
    yogasara Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't think so. There are 3 nutritional levels within each phase. If you are just starting then you are in Phase 1? I think the most important part of P90X is to listen to your body you may need more than 1 carb.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    hey girl pm me with your email and I'll send you what I have. I didn't buy it either someone gave it to me and emailed me the books. :)
    Will you send them to me, too?
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the P90X today, as well, and in the same situation...my friend lent me the discs, but not the nutrition plan :( But I figure any improvement in my eating habits will aid in my goals. Best of luck to you!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I'm not receiving my pm's so post on my profile page and I'll send the information that i have.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It is the same plan as the doubles and the classic. The biggest thing with P90X is that you really really need to eat a lot of calories or you will not see the results. Many of these workouts you lose 600-1000 calories so it is very important to understand your caloric needs. I can tell you from first hand experience, if you don't follow the meal plan, you can go 90 days without results.

Also, so you know, the classic is suggested for everyone to do first. They generally only suggest the lean program for marathon type runners.