Ready, Steady, GO!

Options
lnahbee
lnahbee Posts: 1 Member
I'm new to the site... obviously ;) and have started day one of a new diet/workout regime. I've been overweight for the last 9 years, and I'm over it! Shopping is depressing, as is looking in the mirror. So it's time for a big change... in my diet and getting up off off the couch. I'm a mom, military spouse and currently a stay at home mamma that is in the process of starting up a new business.

So hello new fitness pal friends! I look forward to meeting some of you!

9141099.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Oceansong31
    Oceansong31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I LOVE your ticker! :) I'm not a military spouse or stay at home mom, but otherwise I'm SO there with you! Good Luck!!! :)
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you! This site is very helpful. I found that adding some people as friends and doing some of the challenges people start up on the site is helpful for motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me if you need some of that!
  • KrisyD
    KrisyD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new too. I was on a roll and fell off the wagon. But, I am back on!
    Friend me if you like.
  • darkdestiny7
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy too. Add me. We can all do this together :D
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    boy, you said a mouthful with the shopping - I recently went after losing a few pounds, and the image in the full size dressing room mirror was a great reminder that I need to keep at it!!!!! Lifestyle changes are key - start and keep it up!!! Thanks to YOU also for your military "service" - both of my sons are in the military. B :happy:
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have come to the right place for motivation, support and encouragment. The tools here make keeping yourself accountable sooo easy. I'm looking forward to the day I enjoy shopping for clothes again. We can do this! Best of luck to you. :o)