Hey there!

Options
I'm usually good about eating and working out. Ever since this past December, I haven't been able to get back to my "regular" size/physique. I've slacked off on my workouts that I loved and stuck with for 6 years (Turbo Kick & recently Turbo Fire). I also lost my job so I'm a little down and scared. I eat my feelings.

I don't have a great metabolism. Nobody in my family does. I'm also hypothyroid though on medications. I usually stick to 20 Weight Watchers points just to maintain a weight of 122 at almost 5'5". I'm 31 and it's more tough than ever to lose weight.

Anyway, I'm trying myfitnesspal for free support. I am very determined and once I set my mind to something, I usually do it. Usually, but certainly not lately.

Sorry for the total Debbie Downer vibe. I think my own post is making me depressed. Lol!

Replies

• millermichellelea
    Options
    Welcome -- there is sunshine around the corner
    there is always room for the upside. Which is you are here now and this is a wonderful place to lose weight and learn to live and eat healthier with a bunch of cool folks :happy:
  • Rtrue18
    Rtrue18 Posts: 45
    Options
    No worries we all get a little down sometimes! This is a good site becuase it makes it kinda fun to keep track of what you eat and what you do for workouts and get some support from people in the same boat. And I totally hear ya on eating your feelings, Ive always been an emotional eater too but just try to remember it will only make you feel worse! Good luck :):smile:
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Welcome! You can find support here...on good and back days! Feel free to add me if you like...Good luck!
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and positive comments! I really appreciate it. Need all the support I can get right now.