Back at it again

Options
Hi - I am back at this again. I am hoping this time it sticks and I am successful. Any tips on keeping motivated and on track? :)

Replies

• ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    brb_2013 that is a fabulous idea. I think that may be why so many of us get so lost in this process - we're trying so hard to "lose 80 pounds" or whatever, that you lose track of getting through each day, each meal, each temptation.
  • carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Love your concept that makes so much sense. Feel free to add me.
  • ineedtomakethiswork
    Options
    Well, I started to respond to this and it disappeared......you have a great point with how to look at immediate results vs. working in two week chunks....so hard but yet so right. This is the first time I have consistently recorded my food and started with simple exercising....18 days straight.....please feel free to add me. I have 40 pounds to lose. Thanks
  • deedeetime
    deedeetime Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I like the 2 weeks a t at a time. I always find myself worrying about the future. I have been trying to stay focused in other areas of my life too. Love the two weeks!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I like the idea I read on here last week of not focusing on the scale, but on measurements or how clothes fit or whatever. I'm back at it again and hate to be starting over and am so eager to be back in maintenance. But the scale moves so slowly. But, my clothes fit better than they did two weeks ago so even tho I weigh daily, if I don't see movement I can see that I have a little more room along my bra line or waist.