Back to do this again!

Betsybeee
Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
Hello! I joined quite a while ago, did pretty well- lost about 20 pounds from my starting point. Then.........just fell off the wagon! Still exercising but only twice a week, the diet went to hell, gained a few pounds back.............and now--- go to get moving again in the right direction! So I updated my profile, set some new goals and here I am! I'm ready to get back on track- seriously back on track- and lose another 20 pounds. I need some friends, some mini challenges, weekly challenges, and all of the above! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Hello! I joined quite a while ago, did pretty well- lost about 20 pounds from my starting point. Then.........just fell off the wagon! Still exercising but only twice a week, the diet went to hell, gained a few pounds back.............and now--- go to get moving again in the right direction! So I updated my profile, set some new goals and here I am! I'm ready to get back on track- seriously back on track- and lose another 20 pounds. I need some friends, some mini challenges, weekly challenges, and all of the above! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

welcome back!!!
  • m3isme
    m3isme Posts: 9
    Welcome back! (to both of us). Same story for me. Joined last year...lost 11.5 lbs. then fell off the wagon at the end of the year. I'm back and ready to give it another go...this time my motivation will be my health...NOT fitting into a ball gown! :-)
  • Msvalsworld
    Msvalsworld Posts: 53 Member
    Welcome back
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome back and you can add me as a friend if you like I'm very supportive!!!!
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    thanks!
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Welcome Back! Feel Free to add me as a friend!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome back! :smile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    You have had success in past. Never give up!