Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Seeking Open Diary Friends....

Replies

• pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mine is open to friends but at the moment I am friendless as I removed everyone a while back because I wasn't on the site. Feel free to request an add. I only started logging again recently and I do a lot of recipes since often whatever I cook for dinner is lunch the next day and it makes it easier to get accurate results. Also I was sick for a couple of weeks and my calories were too low because I wasn't hungry. I'm getting back on track this weekend. I don't snack much though and if I do it's 1/4 cup of cashews or other nuts.
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    Mine is open to friends. I love looking at other people's diaries for ideas. Feel free to add me.
  • redd_dayspring12
    redd_dayspring12 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm open
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    I'm logging whatever I eat. Today included healthy meals finished with unhealthy chocolate. I don't filter my logs!

Anyone can feel free to add me! (I'm working hard to cook all my meals so I would love to steal ideas from people)
  • Honeythighs
    Honeythighs Posts: 22 Member
    Mines open for everyone.
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    ooh me too. I love checking out other people's diaries. (And mine is open and aiming for brutal honesty!)
  • shortvixen09
    shortvixen09 Posts: 38 Member
    Open here. I mostly snack lol
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Mine is open to friends, add me too.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,102 Member
    Anyone is free to add me I've an open diary :smile:
  • finzup
    finzup Posts: 78 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mine is open. I'm eating 1400 calories a day, low carb, trying to be as clean as possible. Feel free to add me!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    You can add me, too! I'm eating about 1400 calories a day, and I try to add notes so that people can find a recipe I've made, if they're interested.
  • release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    Mine is open
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Wide Open here :)
  • LHDad
    LHDad Posts: 16 Member
    Mine is open
  • amymatthe
    amymatthe Posts: 8 Member
    mine is open
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Mine is open to friends only, just changed it from public. Feel free to browse - I am a low carb eater.
  • pitegny
    pitegny Posts: 1,006 Member
    Mine is open to friends, so you can add me.
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    mine is open feel free to add
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I'm not as good about logging my food consistently... but really interested in following people with open diaries to see what works!
  • rccrozier
    rccrozier Posts: 23 Member
    Anyone can add me! Mine's open. I've been logging for almost 400 days and have lost 196 pounds.